The battery can be used in a variety of applications for cost-efficient energy storage. There is plenty of information about lithium iron phosphate batteries online, but we can also provide guidance and support for setting the battery up and using it in the best possible way, for best performance and extended life span. For instance it is idea for: Electric Vehicles ,Aircraft Model, Electric Tools, DIY Batteries, Golf Carts , Coach Tour, Electric Motorcycles, Electric Bikes, Power Wheelchairs And Others.
The DIY battery
The battery is NEW, high quality, fully tested and ready to be used 12v – 12.8v LIFEPO4 battery made with 4 x 3.2v LIFEPO4 105Ah aluminium prismatic cells.
These batteries are in our London warehouse, shipping is free and takes usually 2-3 days.
No import duty or extra taxed to be paid.
2 Years pack warranty + 6 years manufacture warranty against malfunctioning 3.2v cells.
The LIFEPO4 is very safe chemistry and different from Lithium ION or LIPO.
The set includes the following items:
1. 3.2v LIFEPO4 105Ah aluminum prismatic cells x4
2. Plated copper busbars x3 (thicker and more resistant to oxidation than the ones on the photo)
3. Suitable screws x8
– Nominal voltage: 3.2V
– Nominal capacity: min. 100Ah
– Discharge current: 2C nominal, max 0.5 in the temperature range 0 ° C …- 10 ° C, max 0.3C in the temperature range -10 ° C … -20 ° C
– Max. Discharge current 3C
– Charging current: 0.5C nominal, max 1C at temperatures above + 10 ° C
– Charge temperature range: + 5 ° C … + 45 ° C, below 0 ° C the cell must not be charged.
– Discharge temperature range: -20 ° C … + 55 ° C
– Dimensions 130x200x37mm (WxHxD)
– Connection: M4 internal thread, 6mm deep. Tightening torque <7Nm
– Cell weight: 2 kg
– Lifetime 3500 cycles at <80% (80Ah) depth of discharge (DoD)
Fast delivery with tracking!
This is a DIY system, so no responsibility for damage due to improper or incorrect assembly and use is assumed.